Rain, train and strain. mumbai has it all. when it's raining, you don't dare step out of your home. and if you do, please don't look back at your dear ones, whose 'worried' eyes follow you till you disppear from their sights. I experince this every heavy rain. Your wife and kids are not sure when and how (i mean safety here) you will return home.
What angers me is administration's apathy towards everything. it was shameful when all agencies (their bureaucratic heads) involved in city's development tried to blame each other for the mess. i think, they should join hands to make the city better and safer for living.
Mumbai's neighbour, Thane is no different. i moved their three years ago thinking that it would give me peace of mind though the distance i travel everyday is too hectic. it takes more than an hour to travel 8-9 kms from station to ghodbunder road by a local transport bus. a bike ride is too dangerous (i do that every day).
I pay taxes. I'm not a defaulter (so are all of us). But what do i get in return?
No comments:
Post a Comment